In light of the current circumstances and challenges which our society is going through, we are currently offering our customers the opportunity to book the summer camp without any payment requirements. Payment can be done during our open house on June 13-14 from 9h to 1pm
Location: Cardiff Pond: NEW LOCATION at Cardiff Park adjacent to Cardiff Golf Club 55307-Range Road 251 Sturgeon county
•We are south of the Golf Club at Cardiff Park
Canoe Kids is a fun-filled summer camp focused on all aspects of safe paddle sports. Campers aged 8-15 years old will be introduced to canoeing, kayaking, dragonboating, water safety, swimming, field sports as well as cooperative games and activities. In the event of inclement weather, activities will be restricted to land. All canoes, kayaks, paddles and PFDs will be supplied for use during camp hours and each camper will get a free water bottle and sportpack with the club LOGO. Those who singed up for the summer long will get an additional GERCKC Summer Camp t-shirt!
Throughout the week campers will explore Kirk Lake with qualified instructors. Along with their peers, campers will have a great time challenging their own abilities while developing self-confidence and teamwork skills. We offer both full and half day programs and keep low ratios to ensure each participant enjoys an optimal summer camp experience.
Campers are required to wear a life jacket at all times (lunch, off-water games and crafts excluded).
Note: Canoe Kids is not an introduction to competitive sprint boats or regatta participation. If you are interested in sprint canoe and kayak. Please speak to one of the coaches about joining our Bantam racing team!
- Campers must be 8-15 years old during the camp session (exception can be made only for brothers and sisters if one of them is 7 and the other is older).
- No paddling experience is required
- CanoeKids participants must have minimum swim ability
How can I make the payment?
Payment by cheque, cash or E-transfer
Please attend our open house on June 13 and 14, 2020 at Cardiff Pond from at 9 to 1pm – Please note that we no longer accept cheque on the mail.
Our club coaches will be there to take you for a club tour and give additional information about the summer camps – please check our website to know the Location. We only accept Cash, cheques or E-transfer.
- Registrations are only considered final when full payment is made.
- NO REFUND will be issued once the camp has already started.
- NO REFUND will be issued if cancellation is done within the week before the camp.
- NO REFUND will be issued if a participant has to leave a camp due to disciplinary issues.
- If cancellation is done at least 4 weeks before the start of the camp, a refund will be issued less a $50 administration fee.
- If cancellation is done at least 2 weeks before the start of the camp, a refund of 50% will be issued.